Our Journey to Bring Our Son Home . . .


June 3, 2009

TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Next week will be the one year anniversary since we first laid eyes on our son. After a long process with US immigration and new Hague requirements, we finally received news that our TA is on the way. We will hopefully have confirmed travel dates next week, but our agency hopes we will leave around the 24th of June. Praise God through whom all Blessings Flow!

Above is a recent photo I received from a special angel at New Day. Needless to say, we are extremely excited and in high gear to prepare everyone for this huge transition. We'll post when we have firm dates.

8 comments:

The Lucky Ones said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ said...

Nothing will ever be the same with a little boy in the house....and he's coming soon!!!! I am SO excited for you guys. I can imagine your house is littered with suitcases being packed and repacked. :0)

Jen said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

Irena said...

Looks like nothing can stop your little guy!! He's climbing the walls. ;-)

Wishing you speedy and healthy travels. Will Abigail and/or Chloe be coming with you?

Tami said...

Woo hoo!!!!

Things are getting pretty exciting, aren't they:-)?!!

Great picture....it sure looks like nothing slows Brett down!

God is good...

Congrats again!!

OX~Tam

Mandi said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you and Brett. I cannot wait to follow your journey to your son. Please give Drew a big hug from his family.

Hugs,
Mandi

Anonymous said...

Yeah for TA! Your journey to Brett is so close it takes my breath away. Many congrats! We can't wait to see him in your arms!

Jovy said...

im SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER happy!!!

See you soon!!!!!!
Who is picking you up at the airport by the way?? I wonder if I can come with the driver??? If it is a new day driver maybe so!!! let me know!