Our Journey to Bring Our Son Home . . .


May 2, 2009

Just to make you Smile . . .


After worrying all week that the Swine Flu and its effects would cause China to delay travel approvals, God found yet another way to put things in perspective. My sister sent me flowers with a card attached simply stating, "To make you smile!." I must admit I thought the flower delivery boy was at the wrong house (not to imply anything about my husband.). Thank you Aunt Jen for always making me smile and knowing when I need a pick-me-up!

Then, Abigail hosted her first real sleep over and invited her neighborhood friend. There is nothing like two giggling girls at 11pm to make you reevaluate how blessed you truly are.

Next, we received the cutest outfit for Brett from dear friends from Abigail's travel group. Thank you Bailey family. I never thought I'd enjoy receiving boy clothes as much as girl clothes!



Finally, I ran across this video sent to me by one of our pastors. Although we know Brett will have many obstacles in life, he will be blessed with friends and family who will always see him as complete.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi Cindy,
I know you must be so excited to get to your baby boy. I can't wait to follow your journey. When???
Love you girl...give your girls a hug from me.