Our Journey to Bring Our Son Home . . .


November 16, 2008

A Mother's Love

For those unaware of the "Red Thread" behind us finding Brett, I need to tell you about A Mother's Love. After reviewing Brett's file, I had the opportunity to speak with Tracie from this wonderful organization. She personally worked with Brett on a mission trip to China. A Mother's Love was so touched by Brett, they raised money to get him a prosthetic leg. (Now the money will go to another deserving child needing help.) After several emails and a phone call, I realized I knew Tracie from our local FCC group in Orlando. Small world. Two women, Tracie and Debbie, both familiar faces from play groups and FCC gatherings, had met my son, prayed for him, and worked to meet his needs, long before I called him "son."

Watch this video!


If you are looking for a wonderful way to help others, please consider this worthy charity with worldly efforts! Check out their website:
http://www.amotherslovechina.com/

No comments: